The Autism Learning Center (ALC) was founded in September 1997 as a 501c3 nonprofit organization to meet the tremendous need for comprehensive ABA services for children with autism in Northern Virginia. Our BCBA Clinical Directors create individualized programs to meet the needs of each child based on clinical experience and research in applied behavior analysis. Our home-based services allow our ABA trained RBT(Registered Behavioral Technician) staff to provide intensive one-on–one therapy focusing not only on academic goals but also on all aspects of the child’s life. Our curriculum emphasizes communication skills based on Skinner’s theory of verbal behavior, a variety of self–help skills, and social skills, with a focus of generalization to the natural environment. With all activities, we emphasize increasing verbal behavior, spontaneity of language, and teaching in the child’s natural setting.
Enhancing the quality of life for children with autism and their families through research based applied behavior analysis (ABA).
Fill out the Pre-Registration form to be notified of openings.
- Fully managed and staffed ABA program
- All Analysts are licensed by the Virginia Board of Medicine
- We work with all major insurance companies
- In network with Carefirst BCBS and Aetna
- BCBA Clinical Management
- ABA trained instructors provide 12-30 hrs of home based therapy per week, all are RBTs
- Instructor positions require a BS in psychology and a minimum of 3 months training
- Individualized curriculum